Pampers Baby-Dry Diapers, Size 3 (16-28 Lbs), Economy Plus Pack, 204 Diapers

|

fat loss factor review


Pampers Baby-Dry Diapers, Size 3 (16-28 Lbs), Economy Plus Pack, 204 Diapers Review.

 "Best diaper on the market for the past decade!" 2009-03-17
By Luzu (Tennessee)

I am a stay at home Mom with 4 children. I have been buying diapers for the past almost 11 years and Pampers Baby Dry is hands down the best diaper on the market, and believe me I have tried them all! All of my kids have been "super soakers" when it comes to pee. These diapers way out perform any other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me are:

1. They are thin, easy to pack 5 in a diaper bag.

2. Easy to unfold with one hand (if you, like me frequently have to use the other hand to keep baby still)

3. tabs are easily opened without extra unfolding and don't rip off like several other brands.

4. Doesn't leave residue on baby or smell like pee when really soaked.

5. wider in the front to prevent baby from peeing out the side (and my kids are experts at this)

One thing that may be helpful is to remember that Pampers fit better on children that are long and skinny. If your baby is short and really chubby in the bottom, then Huggies will fit your baby better. This, I believe, explains the few complaints about Pampers not fitting or leaking.

Hope this review was helpful!

 "Best diapers out there!" 2008-06-20
By T. Ellis (Ogden, UT)

When our first child was born we tried every diaper at the store. We couldn't get a diaper to last him through the night without leaking. Pampers was the only diaper that would not leak through night. I prefer the green box to the purple box (cruisers) because the purple box diapers leave some gel looking residue on the baby's skin. We are now onto our second child and he just turned two. We still swear by Pampers diapers. I agree that their wipes aren't as good as Huggies.

 "~*~EVERY BRAND OF DIAPER LEAKS/EXPLODES AT SOME POINT BUT PAMPERS ARE THE BEST~*~" 2009-11-30
By Mommy of Cuties M & Z (USA)

My girls are 13 months old so I have had a LOT of experience with many different brands of diapers as well as diaper problems. Pampers Swaddlers & Pampers Baby Dry are our favorite and work better for us than any other brand.

We've tried:

*Luvs-terrible, leaky diaper, may as well flush your money down the toilet if you buy these

*CVS brand-terrible, leaky diaper, someone told us they worked well but they don't

*Parents Choice-okay but always leaked at night or on car rides

*Huggies-okay/good. When my girls were wearing size 1-2 we switched from Pampers to Huggies since they were cheaper & Huggies is a good brand. Most of the time Huggies were fine BUT on a regular basis they were leaking at night or on car rides. Once my girls started wearing size 3, the overnight leaks grew more and more and so did the car ride leaks(and not a long car ride) My girls are 17lbs & 20lbs and it seemed like there was not enough material on the front part that goes over their legs/sides of belly. After about a week straight of my daughter waking up completely soaked from her leaky Huggie, we switched back to Pampers.

*Pampers Swaddlers-WONDERFUL for a newborn. My girls were Preemies when they were born & the hospital put them in newborn size Swaddlers folded way over. They were big on my girls but since they are so soft & flexible it was not a problem. We LOVED the Swaddlers.

*Pampers Baby Dry-WONDERFUL once they outgrow Swaddlers. As I stated EVERY brand of diaper will leak or explode at sometime but with Pampers it happens way less often. Since I switched from Huggies where I dealt with a leaky or exploded diaper EVERY single night & EVERY single car ride with 1 of my daughters, I have had 1 diaper explosion from Pampers. My daughter drinks a 10oz bottle before bed so she does pee a LOT. Every car ride since switching to Pampers has been a dry one. In the mornings these diapers are full but the sides of my daughters outfits around the legs are dry-unlike the huggies where even if the diaper didn't leak, the side/legs of the diaper were damp and would always get my daughters outfits damp. Pampers also have more material so they are easy to get them to fit around my daughters legs/sides of belly. Pampers are also softer than any other diaper & more flexible. They also smell good!

Hands down Pampers are the BEST Diaper on the market and the only ones we'll ever use again...unless someone else comes out with something better.

Also, I've seen some people say that Huggies work better than Pampers if you have a chubby baby. I disagree. When one of my daughters was younger she was short & really chubby & the Pampers fit her better than anything else...they have the most material to go around the belly & are the most flexible.

BabiesRus has the cheapest price for diapers & you can use coupons.

Pampers may usually be more expensive than other brands but to have a happier & dry baby is WELL worth it. Not to mention washing sheets, clothes & car seat covers adds to the cost of the other diapers.

 "These are Great" 2010-04-03
By Ann Hoffman (Concord, CA)

These diapers retain wetness and don't leak out the sides. For all those hard players who don't have time to have a diaper change. They are soft and don't bunch up. They are comfortable for the babies' bottoms. The straps don't tear off like other ones. What a waist that is! Don't you hate the diapers that don't do the job? I do. After I started buying these, we've had no more accidents. When you buy Pampers baby diapers, you don't have to worry and you get your moneys worth. And they are easy to put in diaper bags, so no more stuffing them till they are bursting at the seams. These are great!

 "Great diapers! Be careful how you fasten the front at night!" 2010-06-07
By Jason in CA (San Gabriel, CA)

These diapers work great. We rarely have any leaks except the first time we used the diaper overnight. At nighttime, make sure to fasten the tapes as high as possible across the front of the diaper. There is a lot of absorbent material in the front of the diaper. If you fasten the tapes to low, the top of the diaper tends to roll over exposing some of the absorbent material and your baby's clothes will get wet if they pee a lot at night. This is not an issue for us during the day because we change the diapers often enough that it does not get as saturated.


fat loss factor review