Pampers Baby Fresh Wipes, 720-count Box

|

fat loss factor review


Pampers Baby Fresh Wipes, 720-count Box Review.

 "LOve them" 2010-03-08
By mom of three (Aledo, IL)

I love these wipes! They aren't too thick and the odor is nice and gently. Some of the other wipes had a strong odor, but this wipe is great. I also love that it came with another container! If I don't need it to replace the wipes, I use my extra containers for crayons, markers, match box cars, and legos!

 "Great product at a great price!" 2010-03-08
By Ed (Philadelphia, PA)

I am happy that Amazon has the Subscribe and Save service since we are able to save money on an item we need and can schedule the delivery to arrive when we needed it. Excellent product and service!

 "Love it!" 2010-04-22
By Detty N. Wools (Wallops Island, VA)

My son and I love this product. It's not too thick, not too thin, and it smells wonderful. And I think the price is great for 720-count Box!

 "LOVE these!" 2010-06-09
By R. Hillman

These are, in my opinion, the best baby wipes you can get. Pampers' classic wipes are fantastic (their thick ones are AWFUL, though), we've been using them for years. Personally, the babyfresh scent is my favorite. Unscented are great too, but I really love these. Thank you, Pampers!

 "Excellent wipes & great value" 2010-06-26
By Dragana Anicic (Kew Gardens)

I have a 1.5 year old and a 5 year old child. I've been buying these wipes since the younger one was born. Hassle free purchase. They come right to your door and you save a lot. And the wipes are great. Sometimes we, adults use them too to refresh when in the car or on the road.


fat loss factor review