HCG Oral Drops 2oz bottle

|

fat loss factor review


HCG Oral Drops 2oz bottle Review.

 "great product!" 2010-02-17
By K. Anderson (Washington)

Checked this lab before I bought, it is reputable. Many out there are not. Check before you buy, I did. This is from a certified lab in Colorado. Just so you know

 "GREAT PRODUCT" 2010-04-23
By Brett Gunderson (Hoffman Estates, IL)

This is the second time I have purchased this product. I have lost over 17 lbs the first 30 days. I would highly recommend this product and diet to anyone who is serious about loosing weight.

 "Powerful stuff" 2010-02-17
By KJW L.M.T

Being a guy I was skeptical at first. Glad I tried the product tho! Lost 15 lbs and felt great. Shipping was fast too. The book sent via email upon my payment really helped, I had it read before the drops came and was ready to start immediately. Will definitely be back and will tell my friends

 "Works For My Wife" 2010-06-03
By E. Paez (San Bernardino, CA United States)

I bought this product on Amazon.com for my wife. She has followed the strict 500 calories a day diet and has not gotten hungry during the course of the day. She claims it's because of the HCG drops. I've tasted the drops and it tastes like water and alcohol. To me it doesn't taste bad, specially since you have to leave it under your tongue for it to get absorbed into your system.



I've heard some say that anyone will lose weight on 500 cal a day. True, but you would also starve to death. My wife's been on it for 8 days and has lost 8 pounds. Not once has she complained of being hungry. I am also going to order her second bottle today.



So, I give this product 5 stars. As far as my better half is concerned and the results I've witnessed, it works!

 "Love this product" 2010-07-31
By Laura Cousin

I have been using this product for about 10 days now and it is awesome. 10days lost 9 pounds. I would have

done better but have not 100% stuck to all the protocals on the diet plan, I am using lotion and liquid makeup

including dressing etc...

For those that are saying this doesn't work...verify whether or not they actually purchased the product.

The thing that doesn't come with this product is the diet protocol, and tips on how to use it most effectively.

You should take first dose the minute you wake up, you must wait 20-30 minutes before you eat or drink anything

that includes brushing your teeth. If you do not wait the full period it does not fully absorb into your system

and you may not get full effects. You should also take 1 dose right before bed, helps with early morning hunger.

The other 4 doses should be spread out during your day....just give yourself 30 mins between food and drink.

I love this product I have tried many diets before this is the first time ever I don't feel deprived and I am

soooo full with every meal I feel as if I am forcing myself to finish the tiny portions.



Try it you will love it....by the way 3 other friends are now using this because of my success.


fat loss factor review