Panasonic ER421KC Nose and Ear Hair Trimmer, Wet/Dry, Lighted

|

fat loss factor review


Panasonic ER421KC Nose and Ear Hair Trimmer, Wet/Dry, Lighted Review.

 "Works great, and here's some tips" 2005-02-26
By Fly Guy (Northern California, USA)

I've never dared use one of these but finally got tired of stray hairs peeking out. I put it to use last night and it works great. What more needs to be said about a nose hair trimmer??



A little more. First, the light actually is useful...just not when you've got it stuck in your nose cutting hair. Its use is when you periodically need to examine inside to see how you're doing. So spend the big bucks for the lighted model, otherwise you'll have to keep a flashlight around.



Second, when you first get it, it has a light oil film on the cutter. Good for the machinery but not so much for your nose. So I recommend you take an alcohol swab, take the cutter apart like they say and clean everything before the first use.

 "5. Because of the happiness it brings." 2006-08-11
By Gene Twilley (Philadelphia, PA)

I read the reviews. I expected the pain. Now, I have mastered this modern marvel.



Pros:

- No more commutes with people staring at me while I yank and pinch into my nose.

- If you use it as the delicate work of art it is, it doesn't hurt as much as the yanking and pinch (see my tips below).

- The light IS useful - it allows you to see into the nether regions of your nostrils to catch those that might otherwise show their hairs tomorrow.

- Water proof for your running under the faucet for cleaning.

- Small, lightweight, and neat design (like a mini-light saber to slash through the dark side of your nose)



Cons:

- Not a whole lot of power, but the question begs as to how much power you'd like to stick up your nostrils anyways.

- Though the water proof capabilities allow you to run this bugger under the faucet, your normal faucet doesn't do much to clean it.



Tips:

* Usage:

I've found that this trimmer works best when you cut as if your trimming bushes, not as if you were cutting grass. What I mean is that it would be best if you refrain from just cramming it up your nose. Granted, if you're purchasing this device, you're probably used to just yanking hairs anyways (hence, you're also used to the associated pain). Trust me, if you take it a little at a time, the pain is greatly diminished and the effectiveness of the trimmer is enhanced. Also, use the lamp attached - I cannot stress this enough.



*Cleanup:

After you run it under the faucet, hold tightly, bring close to your body, and then extend your arm quickly towards the sing. You may thus sling debris that may be caught in the water that may be stuck in your device. This works for me and it makes the trimmer more efficient in its cutting.



All in all, I am completely satisfied with this purchase. Additionally, my wife is completely happy that I am no longer leaving long nose hairs on her floorboard during our commute.

 "Man, it's a nose trimmer, take it easy..." 2007-05-23
By trigoe (Teaneck, NJ USA)

wow, the detail over such a little thing. Look, it works great. does the job... no complaints and a hell of a lot better than the crappy ones i got drug stores branded with the name 'conair'. those really stunk. The quality difference is night and day.



And, the light: you aren't supposed to use the light WHILE you are using it. It's for inspection before and after.

 "Nose Hair trimmer that REALLY WORKS" 2005-02-17
By Robert Barber (Baltimore, MD USA)

I have had 5 nose hair trimmers, none worked. I purchased the Panosonic ER421KC and it really works. For the guys who resort to scissors, this is the way to go. Easy and not as noisey as the hedge clipper style trimmers.

 "Does the job" 2005-10-26
By Kumar (PA, USA)

As the title says, it does the job perfectly. I didn't find any use for its light though. In fact, i haven't used it once to look around inside my nose. I have been using it for 6 months now and haven't found something to complain about. Can't comment on the ear hair trimming because i fortunately don't have that problem *yet*. Overall, i highly recommend it to anyone looking around for armor to fight those hideous creatures showing up from inside the nose every now and then.


fat loss factor review