Lansinoh 20265 Disposable Nursing Pads, 60-Count Boxes (Pack of 4)

|

fat loss factor review


Lansinoh 20265 Disposable Nursing Pads, 60-Count Boxes (Pack of 4) Review. Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads offer effective, discreet protection from leakage. They have a special absorbent polymer and stay-dry lining to draw milk away and into the core of the pad, keeping the skin and clothing dry....

 "They haven't let me down yet!" 2010-02-06
By SSH (Washington, DC)

I've been using these pads for 10 months now and haven't had one leak! Even during times when I've leaked heavily, the pads have always held the milk in. They're fabulous! I definitely recommend buying them in bulk because they go quick when you wear them every day like I do.

 "Like the larger quantity" 2009-12-24
By Ging Ging (Lafayette, CA United States)

Looks like amazon is selling a box of 4 of these now instead of just three. This is an improvement since you go through these so fast anyways. I even use reusable pads regularly, but still end up using a ton of these! Bulk is good, better for the environment!

 "Best nursing pads ever!" 2009-12-25
By Hannah Baker (Kenosha, WI)

These are wonderful! They hold a lot of moisture without getting squishy like some other brands. They also have sdhesive on the back so you can stick them right to the inside of your bra (which is wonderful for those night feedings when you not paying attention to stuff like where you nursing pad is.) I occasionaly get stuck working an 8 hour shift, and I drive transit so there is no time to nurse or pump, and these pads last me all day! Awesome!

 "I've tried 'em all..." 2010-01-02
By M. Hudson

But these are the best. I've never leaked with them, and that's saying a lot! I don't use the adhesive on them, but that's my choice. These are soft and breathable, no plastic! I'm prone to thrush and these have never given me any issues. I'll never buy anything else.

 "Best pads!" 2010-01-30
By E. Miranda (Orange County, CA)

I tried all types of disposable nursing pads and these were the absolute best. They are thin and very comfortable. They also have the sticker on the back that keeps the pad in place (such a necessity, especially at night). The Lansinoh are more expensive than most of the brands, but they are totally worth it! I purchased through Amazon's subscription program and have really enjoyed the savings and the convenience of not having to drive to the store. Pay less and no effort = happy customer : )


fat loss factor review