Charmin Ultra Soft 9 Large Rolls, 143 2-Ply Sheets per Roll (Pack of 4)

|

fat loss factor review


Charmin Ultra Soft 9 Large Rolls, 143 2-Ply Sheets per Roll (Pack of 4) Review.

 "Works" 2010-04-29
By BB Indiana (USA)

Does what it is intended and gives one a feeling of security to have so many rolls on hand. Give some to your friends.

 "A case of toilet paper, shipped for $15.99. Hard to beat this deal." 2010-06-22
By Pamela V (Mississippi Gulf Coast)

36 rolls of Charmin toilet paper, shipped, for $15.99 is an awesome deal. It's good toilet paper for cheap. What else is there to say?

 "Our Family's favorite brand" 2010-06-27
By Kevin S. Maxey (Cleveland, OH)

Our family prefers Charmin. I prefer not driving to the store and standing in line! Great product, great price, home delivery

 "Love Charmin" 2010-02-21
By S. A. Wallace (Atlanta, Ga.)

Have always loved Charmin. Since I don't get to the store very frequently, being able to order a large quantity at one time is great!

 "Charming Charming" 2009-12-30
By Bartok Kinski (Prague)

Whenever I travel below the equator, I stock up on toilet paper. I buy about 8 Large packs of it because I know I'll need it since I suffer from a registered complaint of bowel disruption. Eating raw fish or spices makes it worse.



Charmin Ultra Soft 9 Large Rolls are top of the line both in softness and price. This will last quite a while because you don't have to use so much since it's thick.



The only complaint I have is the offensive cartoon of a naked bear rubbing his [blank].


fat loss factor review