Omron HEM-780 Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor with ComFit Cuff

|

fat loss factor review


Omron HEM-780 Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor with ComFit Cuff Review.

 "Best I've seen." 2006-03-21
By Steven P. Baughn MD (Yardley, PA)

As a primary care physician, I've seen a lot of BP monitors that my patients bring to the office to check for accuracy and other features. This one seems to be the best. The easy to apply cuff, auto inflation, its accuracy, the memory, the averaging feature, the AC converter all make it worth the slightly higher price over other Omrons, which I consider the most accurate brand. Since I too have high blood pressure, I decided to buy one myself!

 "best of the omrons" 2006-01-03
By Allan (mahopac, ny United States)

I work for a major rx chain, have sold many of these models. This one is the best of the omron line. The cuff is awesome, easy to wrap around the arm. We sell this unit for 1oo bucks. I should have bought mine at amazon.

 "Good Quaility Monitor" 2005-10-17
By Christopher F. Finney (Salisbury, NC and Mt. Pleasant, SC)

I haven't had the chance to conpare this unit to the readings at the doctors office (taking them at the same time). But I have taken readings at the drug store and then 5 min later taking it at home. It does seem to give true readings. They has never been any really off readings. No wild swings.

It is very easy to use and comes with good instructions and a nice carrying case. Makes it easy to take on vacation with you. AC adapter makes it where you don't have to worry about dead batteries.

 "Great BP monitor" 2005-12-25
By Derek (New York, NY)

This is a great blood pressure monitor. The display is big and easy to read, it's quiet, and the ComFit cuff is comfortable. I also find the results to be consistent, and they match up very well with my old Omron monitor (HEM-712C). However, it's important to compare any BP monitor to a known measurement. This is my second HEM-780N2 -- the first one always returned measurements that were about 10-15 mm Hg too low. I exchanged it and the second one seems to be working accurately.

 "Happy first-time user of blood-pressure monitor" 2006-06-15
By Reading Fan (Baltimore)

I was diagnosed with high blood pressure, but the doctor thought that I was really suffering from 'white coat syndrom', in which points are added to your pressure just being around a doctor. Then I went on Amazon, and found that it had a solid 5-star rating from over 60 customers and decided to buy it. The Amazon price, by the way, was excellent, at least compared with local pharmacy prices.



Bottom line is that it is easy to use, has a memory, keeps an average of the last three readings, and that was all I expected or wanted. (My blood pressure, thankfully, seems lower too.)



I did my review not looking at any other reviews or talking to anybody so I would not be influenced in any way. By the way, I'm amazed at the length of some of the reviews and will be sure to read them later after I write my review.



I do plan to take it with me to the doctor's office next time to make sure it agrees with his machine. I think that is a wise thing to do, though I have no reason to think there will be any variation.



(Follow-up on July 10, 2006: I did take my monitor to the doctor's office, and I'm glad to report that he confirmed that it was accurate compared to his monitor.)








fat loss factor review