OxyElite Pro 90c

|

fat loss factor review


OxyElite Pro 90c Review.

 "Believe the Hype!" 2010-03-07
By Cminnetta

This is the first time I have reviewed a product but this is also the first time I have been absolutely blown away by the results I've received. I've worked out regularly for 20 years. Three years ago, I amped it up by lifting heavier weights and incorporating a low-carb diet and as a result, I lost 20 pounds. My goal was to reach 145 (I'm a woman) but I hit a plateau and settled for maintaining a range of 151-154. I splurged some over the holidays and started the New Year at 159 but was sure I would be able to lose the extra weight quickly. Wrong! Even going back into weight loss mode with my diet, I struggled throughout January and February and was unable to get past 155.



I was on the verge of chalking it up to the effects of middle-age (I'm 45) and resigning myself to the higher weight when I read about Oxyelite Pro in Women's Fitness Rx magazine as a promising new product. I hit the net to do some additional research and was convinced by all the rave reviews on various fitness sites to give it a shot. I'd tried a few weight loss supplements here and there and they never lived up to their hype, but I felt like this product was worth a try.



I started it one week ago, and in ONE WEEK I have not only broken the 155 plateau, I have blown past the low end of my maintenance range. I lost 5 lbs in one week! 15 minutes after the first dose, I noticed a significant boost in my energy, not to mention an elevation of my mood that felt awesome, that continues throughout the day. I also have noticed a decrease in my appetite and cravings.



Now there is no free lunch, at least not completely. I do 45-60 mins of cardio, six days a week and weight train for 1 hr, three days a week, and I follow a low carb-low fat diet. The thing is, I was doing this BEFORE I started OEP and was not losing weight. With OEP, I am putting more energy into my cardio and I'm eating about 200 fewer calories per day because I'm snacking less, which is clearly helping, but I think most of the weight loss is due to the fat-burning action of the OEP. There is a visible reduction of fat in the "trouble" zones of my body that OEP targets, especially my abs and love handles.



Sorry for the long narrative but I hope it makes my point - I was not an easy case, my body was resisting my weight loss efforts but OEP did exactly what it said it would for me. Eight days ago I was thinking I would have to accept weighing more than wanted. Today, I am optimistic that with OEP I can actually reach my original goal weight of 145. It may not work for everyone, which seems clear from some of the negative reviews, but for anyone that has struggled to lose weight, especially if you've hit a plateau, I encourage you to give it a chance.



 "Great product" 2010-01-27
By R. Guzman (NY, NY)

This thing has worked really well for me. I am now in the middle of my 4th week and have lost 10lbs overall. I usually take the recommended dosage of 2 pills in the morning and then 1 more 6 hours later. Combined with a rigorous workout routine, this product has no comparison to anything else I have had before. I must warn however that there will be slight insomnia, but that goes away after a few days and once you start seeing the results and feeling the energy this provides for your workouts, the side effects are minuscule compared to the benefits. I highly recommend this product to anyone who can tolerate stimulants. I suggest you start slowly (maybe 1 pill a day) and work yourself up slowly to the recommended dosage. Overall great product.

 "Promising Supplement!" 2010-03-03
By Emily (Florida)

First off,let me say that I have tried many different diet supplements. This one triumphs them all! I had read numerous reviews on this product before purchasing it. As with any kind of weight loss pill, I was skeptical. However, I've been taking the Oxyelite Pro for about 2 weeks. Ive lost around 6 lbs. and have noticed a drastic improvement when I work out. I'm able to manage more strenuous workouts and have more energy to do them. Let me add that prior to starting these pills, I had problems with feeling hungry. It felt like I wanted to eat all the time and that I wasnt ever full! I dont get that feeling anymore. I take one pill in the morning and another about 6-8 hours later. I realize I could increase the dose and eventually might. In the meantime, it works at the amount im taking. I would most definitely recommend this product. It will give you the extra boost that you need to begin a diet/exercise plan.

 "The real deal" 2010-04-06
By Robert Mack (Chicago)

I am an over fifty fitness fanatic and martial artist. I have tried EVERY major fat burner over the past 10 years. I have been disappointed with all of them ever since ephredra was taken off the market. Oxyelite Pro is the real deal. Using this product (along with lots of exercise and a good diet) helped me go from 16% to 14% body fat. No other product (since ephreda) has suppressed my appetite. This stuff works.

 "Cutting Stubborn Fat" 2010-04-30
By Briann E. Castillo

I am an athletic person, hit the gym about an hour and a half to 2 hours daily at least 4 times a week. Nutrition is nothing new to me, the only problem i had is stubborn belly fat. This not only suppressed my appetite, but gave me the energy to pump through the work outs. I take jack3d but cycled off and this picked up heavier than jacked in my book. Oxy killed me the first day, as you can feel the thermogeneic working. Lately i stopped taking the morning pill and taking all three at once about 20 minutes before i work out. I do not suggest this unless cardiovascular wise you are a well trained athlete and can handle intense heart rates. Though this method does give you the best workout and you feel like a monster the entire time. BE CAREFUL and hydrate constantly! You will sweat a storm, and you need to replace the water! other than this, i can say i lost fat not weight. I stayed on my protein the whole time, and kept my strength. All i really saw was the cuts come in little by little but after the first bottle i was ripped. This is not a magic pill, and you need to bust your ass to get results, we all know this... BUT! if you take this it will enhance your workout and physique to a point of new highs you have never seen before. All in all, best fat burner there is that is legal!


fat loss factor review