Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush

|

fat loss factor review


Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush Review.

 "I don't know how you can beat it for the money...." 2007-02-06
By IAMSLICK

I have been a faithful user of Braun Oral-B rechargeable toothbrushes for about 5 years. This brush does a great job just like the brushes I've used in the past. I like the 2 minute timer. This feature is typically not available in their entry level brushes, but this one has it, and I found out quickly that I wasn't brushing for nearly long enough. (now I am)



The handle on mine does not even get warm when it is charging...and I have never seen this issue with a Braun Oral-B brush...doesn't sound normal to me.



I think this brush has more vibrations per minute than my previous Braun Oral-B brush. Since I have been using these brushes I haven't had a single cavity, and often get comments at the dentist about how there is almost no work for them to do.



I buy the brushheads off fleaBay for a lot cheaper than you can find elsewhere, and everyone in my family has a Braun Oral-B brush in some form or fashion. I highly recommend this brush. Why wouldn't you spend $16 + maybe another $10 annually for brush heads to insure a healthy mouth and a beautiful smile?

 "Great for the price" 2007-08-31
By Robert R. Briggs (Santa Barbara, CA USA)

I was a bit skeptical of this item because prices were all over the place for similar products. I tried this one (very reasonable price) and I am delighted. It works great, light weight, easy to use and holds the charge well. So far so good.

 "all right by me !!!" 2008-04-07
By Matthew G. Sherwin (last seen screaming at Amazon customer service)

Oral B Vitality D12513 Precision Clean Power Toothbrush is clearly one of the best toothbrushes I've ever owned. The charger is even portable, which means if packed properly I can even take this with me on trips! The handle is easy enough to grab onto and it fits comfortably in your hand. The timer that indicates you've been brushing for two minutes is very helpful for me because I tend not to watch the clock when brushing! SMILE



The head of the toothbrush should be changed every three months; I plan on changing mine every two months just to be extra careful with my teeth. In addition, this toothbrush DOES get hard to reach areas inside your mouth.



One reviewer comments that the brush is noisier than they were expecting. It does make noise but in my opinion it's not very loud at all. Don't let this deter you from buying this toothbrush. Oral B makes high quality dental products.



Overall, this is one toothbrush I intend to use for quite some while to come. I love that it's portable and overall it's a great buy.



 "Polished every day!" 2008-03-03
By Rachel's Mom (Michigan)

My family has several different Oral B electric toothbrush models. All give us that just polished feeling that one gets at the dentist! I prefer the models that have the 2 min auto timer, as it encourages spending that extra time to get all surfaces clean. The electric unit and timer are particularly useful for young children and older folks who may be suffering with limited hand dexterity due to arthritis and sore joints. I have given up manual toothbrushes forever and even take the Oral B when I travel. A full charge will easily last a week.



I have noticed the children have fewer new cavities when they use their electric Oral B. It also promotes healthy gums. Although we were able to share one base unit with our own individual brush heads at home, each child was sent away to college with a new electric Oral B to maintain that dentist visit polish every day!



Of course the unit and brush heads cost more than a manual brush, but for sparkling teeth, fewer cavities, healthy gums, fresher breath--a real bargain!

 "Whow!" 2007-03-24
By Highland Fling (Bangor, ME United States)

Never owned one of these electric jobs before. Could not believe how good it felt and how clean my teeth felt and looked. Hated brushing my teeth before and now I will look forward to the experience. Never wanted to spend the money before but now they are at an affordable price point. Why not have 2 and get all the different heads for a real professional clean?

Everyone should have one.


fat loss factor review