Panasonic ER430K Vacuum Nose/Ear Hair Trimmer, Gray

|

fat loss factor review


Panasonic ER430K Vacuum Nose/Ear Hair Trimmer, Gray Review.

 "Sneeze-Free Nose Hair Trimming" 2009-06-03
By Jerry P. Danzig (New York, NY USA)

Ah -- Panasonic has solved a problem of long standing.



Every time I use a nose hair trimmer, the loose cuttings make me sneeze.



No more!



This Vacuum Nose-Ear Hair Trimmer works as advertised, sucking up the loose hair as it cuts, preventing the otherwise inevitable sneezing and nose blowing. And I guess it prevents cut hairs from falling into your inner ear too, although I don't think this has ever posed a problem for me ("what's that you said?")



Buyers should note that if the "mirror" on the cap appears dull and unreflective, you need to peel off yet another layer of plastic coating. There is a shiny, reflective glass mirror underneath, I assure you.



I also like the little cloth travel case included; my previous Panasonic nose trimmers lacked this feature.



Do I miss the light on this model? No, because the light never pointed at the trimming point any way -- it was more show than go.



Yes, this nose trimmer definitely sucks -- and I mean that in the very best way! Recommended.

 "best nose hair trimmer, period" 2007-12-21
By Randy Poe (Edmond, OK USA)

I have used several similar products, including the big one from Sharper Image. This Panasonic unit is the first I have used that does NOT irritate the inside of my nose, yet trims really close. I wholeheartedly recommend it over all others.

 "Does the Trick" 2008-07-08
By David B. Eck (North Carolina, USA)

It's hard for me to wax poetic about a nose hair trimmer. I will say that it does what advertising says it will do. I like the vacuum feature. This is a step up from the cheaper, smaller trimmers and worth the extra bucks.

 "It Really Works!" 2009-01-21
By Born Skeptic (South Florida)

I had read a review of this nose/ear hair trimmer in our local newspaper. I was skeptical, because I've never found one that really does what it's supposed to do. I would find myself boring into the nasal passages, winding and grinding, and still hairy. So when I popped the battery into this one, I had little hope. Much to my amazement, the thing went right to work, effortlessly taming the interior of my nose, without my usual excavation. AND, it vacuums away it's trash! I recommend this product with no reservation.

 "Panasonic ER430K Nose/Ear Hair Trimmer with vacuum--" 2008-11-05
By Claude Stephenson (Phoenix,AZ USA)

This is a must! This product does what it says. I have used others from Sharper Image and they just didn't cut it like this does. It's very easy to use and will remove those stubborn hairs in the nose and ears without any problem at all. Very easy to clean and easy battery change. It comes with its own velvet storage bag and even has a mirrored cap to allow you to see when using this. The built-in vacuum makes it a "no mess" way of taking care of sucking up all the hairs this unit cuts. You will be amazed as to how well this product works compared to others on the market. Well worth the money spent!


fat loss factor review