Charlie's Soap Powder - 2.64 lb (80 Loads)

|

fat loss factor review


Charlie's Soap Powder - 2.64 lb (80 Loads) Review. Certified Non-Toxic, Hypo-Allergenic, and BiodegradableCharlie's Soap q...

 "Amazing Product! Actually does what it claims!" 2009-02-03
By curlymommyof2 (Illinois)

About a year ago I was desperate. I was trying so hard to find something that would get my husbands uniforms clean. He is a garbage man and comes home covered in so much mistery grime it isn't funny. I had tried Tide, All, store brands, and every type of color safe bleach and pretreater out there. Nothing worked. His work clothes would still be heavily stained, and there were times he would come home on a rainy day saying his clothes reaked as soon as they had gotten wet.



I decided to do net search. I came across a lot of posts from diaper sites saying how great Charlie's was and how clean everything came and how well it removed the smell. Although I was not in search of a diaper detergent, I figured if it could clean those well enough maybe it would work for my problem. I went to their website and checked out their products and the information on them. I am so happy I did.



Charlie's truly does clean. My husband's clothes come out virtually stain free. Which is not bad considering what he gets on himself. The odor problem stopped too. I can use it on all of our laundry from delicates to play clothes, so there is no need for me to have multiple products lying around. It is made to work in Regular or HE machines, so when I switched my machines I did not have to find a new brand.



Other added benefits are: you do not need fabric softener, it is one of the safest detergents on the enviornment, it actually helps keep our clothes almost like new, and it is absolutely awesome for our sensitive skin. In addition to that, it safely maintains the flame retardency of childrens sleep wear and maintains the properties of many other types of working gear as well. It is also very cost effective. It costs less per load than All, Tide, Seventh Generation, and many others. You will also get a better clean than you would with any of the afore mentioned.



The company is also extremely customer orientated. They still practice the almost gone tradition of actually caring about their customers. With any purchase they offer free literature giving advice on hard water, diapers, and first time users (if ordered through them directly). Just make sure you check what literature you need on their order form. They will also answer any questions you may have.



Many have not heard of Charlies. Many will ask if it is so great why isn't advertised nation wide. Well, they are an old fashioned company. They believe word of mouth is far more important than some fancy expensive advertising gimic. Anyone can advertise anything, but only the best products achieve gradual fame through word of mouth. Charlie's Soap is one of those products.



I have tried other detergents that claim to do what Charlies does. One of those being Country Save, but there is nothing I have found that cleans as well as Charlie's soap.



I know it seems I am really excited about this product. Well, I am and I always will be. For the first time, I found a product that does what it says it does. "It really cleans." When was the last time you could say that about a product?



I urge you to give this a try. Whether you are very enviornmentally conscious, want your clothes really clean, have sensitive skin, are in the military and can not use optical brighteners, or just want your money's worth, than this is for you. You've got nothing to lose by giving it a try.





 "THE BEST LAUNDRY SOAP I'VE EVER USED" 2008-12-17
By Andrea Shiell (Lexington Park, MD)

Sometimes a complete accident will lead you to a mainstay product you just can't live without. I found out about this stuff about a year ago on a vegan website where they were discussing cruelty-free laundry detergent, and one person recommended this. I do too. You truly don't need to use more than 1 TBS per load, and this should mean a lot coming from a person who used to use twice as much detergent as she needed to. My clothes don't come out smelling flowery (if you want flowers, go outside and pick them), just clean, and this stuff is also good for heavy duty cleaning, too. It's now the only laundry soap I use, and I recommend it to everyone.

 "Gets the job done!" 2008-08-04
By Peter A. Henderson (Pomona, NY United States)

My wife bought this for the cloth diapers we use for my daughter. It was recommended to her by a friend. We now use it for all of our laundry. It cleans well, smells good and for the amount you use per load (1 Tsp.) it makes it worth it cost wise. I've also used the all purpose cleaner with similar results. Excellent!

 "I LOVE this FRAGRANCE FREE laundry detergent!!!" 2009-08-26
By J. Wright (Philadelphia, PA)

I have been using Charlie's Soap for over two years. I was looking for a Green laundry detergent that was fragrance free because my sister gets severe migraines from strong fragrances, so I wanted my clothing to be completely free of fragrance.



One tablespoon of this laundry detergent gets a large load my laundry beautifully clean. My laundry smells so fresh -- no fragrance to cover up odors because there are no odors left when I clean my laundry in Charlee's Soap.



I love how this laundry detergent works and that I can use it for my regular wash and also for my delicates. I use it for silk, cotton, polyester, and blends. It works great and leaves no residue.



I use Charlie's Soap along with 20 Mule Team Borax for my white laundry, and the combination works as good as if not better than when I use bleach. (By the way, you can safely use Charlee's Soap and bleach together on your white laundry items, if you wish).



Charlie's Soap is made by a family owned company. I like supporting that kind of company instead of the big-box stores.



I can't say enough good things about Charlie's Soap and the people who make it. Thanks!!!



P.S. I have noticed that there is a lot less lint on my dryer's lint filter since I started using Charlie's Soap. I think this laundry detergent is much more gentle on my laundry than other detergents that I have used.



 "great, inexpensive solution" 2009-01-01
By T. van Es

I love this soap. I found out about it only from researching natural, economical soap solutions but knew no one who'd tried it around here. So I took a chance and ordered a few bags. After several months of use I can say it does a great job cleaning. It didn't do much for old stains but it does a great job with new potential ones - being on a small farm we've run the gamut of spots from food, dirt, animal wastes, blood, and equipment grime. I love how clean everything looks and smells.



You may not believe the instructions (one scoopful, scooper is buried in the bag so look for it) but trust them! I am using the soap in an HE washer too. I don't think I will ever go back to conventional laundry soap.



Instead of using the bag, I fill a large size plastic yogurt container, cleaned and dried, and use that to store the powder. I find it easier to open and scoop that way.


fat loss factor review