Philips Norelco BG2040/34 Philips Norelco Bodygroom Pro Grooming System, Black / Silver

|

fat loss factor review


Philips Norelco BG2040/34 Philips Norelco Bodygroom Pro Grooming System, Black / Silver Review. Introducing the ultimate in body comfort when in comes to body grooming, the Philips Norelco Bodygroom Pro all-in-one grooming system. With a special shaving head that pivots from front-to-back and side-to-side, the Bodygroom Pro groomer provides a close shave where you want it without unsightly red irritation. Flip it over and you have an integrated trimming unit that provides five length options for whatever look you want....

 "After reading lots of reviews, then buying it, i'm still happy." 2010-07-11
By Michael A. Layman (Louisville, KY USA)

So, i think i read just about ever single review for this product before buying it (the BG2040 model) and as well the model below this one the BG2030. What i really liked about the BG2040 is that all the attachments are on the shaver. this means that if i want to use the comb attachments to shave hair to a certain length i don't have to hunt for or even change anything on the shaver. Its al there already, and i love that! i really dont like buying shavers with like twelve attachments... lame. This is a very simple product and does a great job at shaving. i've used the shaver in every way it was designed for and for all areas of the body. And it really does a great job all over.

Now as far as shaving "below the border" it was a bit frightening at first but after actually doing it, it was actually no worry at all. Worked great. Though you do have to still be careful. Don't expect that you can just go shaving down below with your eyes closed and half hazzardly expecting to come out without any....accidents, just because this is advertised as a product that is meant for shaving "all over". You still gotta be smart and be careful and take your time. But if you do, you'll be fine.

Battery life if good, cleaning is easy. Works great in the shower and out of it.



Now just go ahead and buy it and stop reading all these crazy reviews. What i learned was that for every negative review you read for this product you can find a positive one as well and visa-versa. I read every review, then bought it, and i'm happy with the purchase.



Good Luck!

 "Great Engineering" 2010-05-26
By Bob Dog (Maryland)

I think the other reviewers have said most of what I'd planned to say, so I'll try to add comments that fill in some of the gaps.



First of all, I am one of those people an earlier reviewer referred to as a "Yeti." If I didn't groom throughout the year, I wouldn't need to wear a coat in the winter. Since I don't live in Siberia, this is a significant problem because the ladies (below the arctic circle) don't like this sort of thing. I have to groom several times a week, and this unit does it all.



I can adjust the depth of the one end to trim my goat, adjust the depth again to trim my eyebrows, then flip it over to clean up the perimeter of the goat, my sideburns, and remove anything on my neck and ears. I typically use a razor to shave, but I've found I can actually razor shave every other day by banging out a quick shave with the foil end, if I don't have an important meeting at work.



I was impressed right out of the box because it was easy to open, and the form fitting tray holding the unit was actually high tech molded paper, so most of the packaging was recyclable.



If I can reach it, I can trim it cleanly and painlessly with this unit. Now if the Norelco engineers can just figure out how I can trim the center of my back without help, they will really be onto something.



This is actually a situation where the few extra dollars are totally worth it. Very good, high quality engineering on this device.

 "Safe for Nether Parts!" 2010-09-14
By Justin Wu (Miami)

I bought this groomer because I wanted a better alternative to a razor for shaving down there. Excellent buy in my opinion! It is "shaft, sack, and starfish" safe, if you know what I mean. I was a little bit wary of the trimmers on the sides of the shaver section because in the picture they kinda stick out. But after using them they do not hurt at all. If you press too hard they will pinch you, but they don't draw blood or break the skin, if you are being careful and paying attention. Like all things in life you have to pay attention to what your doing if you want it to come out right. Highly recommended product for cleaning hair everywhere below the waist.

 "Amazing" 2010-05-05
By P. Masso (Queens, NY USA)

The trimmer is amazing. I owned the first one that came out BG2020 and compared to this model it is use-less. This model is great, metalic cover with rubber grips for great holding. It is heavier then the earlier models, has buzzers on both ends which can have only one on at a time (great incase ur absent minded like me at times). The pivot head is one of the Key additions that makes the model superior, reduces any possibilty of cuttes or close calls. The other being the groomer itself has a battery power indicator, if you have had any bodygroomer with out one you must know how annoying it is to not have enough juice to get your job done. The light indicates charging, low battery power and full battery, great to know since most of these devices can malfunction if left charging to long. A must by if interested into personal grooming men and women alike. I've gotten all my friends into norelco because of this model series.



 "works just like i hoped" 2010-06-28
By Guy (ROSEMEAD, CALIFORNIA, US)

No complaints here! What you see is what you get. Was able to shave in the no-no places with ease and comfort. Great shave!


fat loss factor review