Iodoral 180 tabs

|

fat loss factor review


Iodoral 180 tabs Review. One 12.5 mg. tablet of Iodoral supplies an amount of total elemental iodine, comparable to the average daily intake of this essential element by mainland Japanese, a population with a very low prevalence of fibrocystic disease of the breast and breast cancer.* Picture may be of different size or flavor...

 "Supplement that saves lives" 2008-08-22
By DFW Chick (TEXAS)

Iodoral was recommended to me by my doctor. My headaches went away, it stopped my dry itchy skin in its tracks, turgor improved dramatically, and carb cravings just disappeared. My fingernails quit splitting & cracking and are now beautiful and long. I could go on & on, but this is a life saving addition to your vitamin regimen. Do your own research and try it for yourself. Start off slowly over about 4-6wk period. 1 pill, then 1/2, then 2, etc., until you are taking 2pills in the am and 2 pills in the pm. For very little money, it will be the best investment in your health that you will ever make.

 "Very good product" 2008-09-04
By S. Mursch

My elderly husband (80 years) and I (72 years) recently started taking this iodine supplement after reading a book on the subject. My husband is sprinting better than before and thinks that he is less prone to weight gain than previously. I find that I have more energy and less craving for sweets. From what I read, most people have low iodine levels and require more that the daily recommendations, especially if they use Splenda and fluorinated water.

 "Surprising results" 2009-01-25
By Nitehawk365 (Midwest, USD)

When I discovered iodine deficiency was responsible for many of my health issues, I first tried Prolamine Iodine from Standard Process. It worked quite well, but has some undesirable side effects. With Iodoral, there were no side effects. Highly recommended.

 "More people should try this" 2009-10-23
By Dianne McLelland

I suffered from joint pain, especially the hips and knees and general pain in all my muscles. I also had severe problems sleeping. My basil body tempature was 97 degrees and lower. My hair was falling out and dry as was my skin. My thyroid levels were elevated and I chose to take Iodoral rather than a synthetic drug that my Doctor recommended. Within 48 hours on Iodoral I was pain free and able to move. I am sleeping better and no longer losing hair and I did it without drugs. I wish more people would try natural supplements before drugs. Read and educate youself. Books on the subject are by Dr. David Brownstein, "Overcoming Thyroid Disorders" and "Iodine, Why You Need It, Why You Can't Live Without It". Great books.

 "Idoral seems to really help!" 2008-07-18
By Judith A. Elliott (Marysville, WA)

I have had thyroid tests that are in the low normal range for a long time. I haven't had more blood work done yet but I seem to have more energy and I'm feeling better overall.


fat loss factor review