Nioxin Intensive Therapy Recharging Complex, 90 Count

|

fat loss factor review


Nioxin Intensive Therapy Recharging Complex, 90 Count Review. NIOXIN by Nioxin INTENSE THERAPY RECHARGING COMPLEX 90 TABLETSNIOXIN by Nioxin possesses a blend of Skin Care For The Scalp, Nioxin Products Remove Residue From The Environment And Restore Moisture To The Scalp Skin, Nioxin Is Formulated For The Scalp But Still Provides Cleansing And Moisturizing For The Hair...

 "More hair, more hair!!" 2009-05-18
By Fashionably Detroit

I have found that this product really works. However, the downside is that if you only want hair on your head, this is not the product for you as it promotes hair growth everywhere! Head, Legs, arms, upper lip, chin.... the list goes on! But if you can tolerate this, then this is the best I've seen and I've tried a lot of products

 "Great Stuff" 2009-01-14
By Janet Earth (USA)

I tried these tablets and I'm very happy with the results. My hair is growing faster now than ever. I'm 59 yrs. old and I have always had a hard time with hair growth.Same with eye brows,finger nails and toe nails.

With just 30 tabs,1 aday I'm seeing great results with all these things.I'm so happy with this product, I'm writting my first review ever for anything. Thank you, Janet

 "Great Product" 2009-03-05
By Melodie Sykes (Chicago)

My hair was getting thin in the top just like a man. I'm African American and I had a permanent put in by my stylist about every six months. I stopped the perm, but my hair kept falling out. My stylist gave me a bottle of the Nioxin and the shedding stopped. My hair is stronger and growing now. I love this product.

 "Multi-tasking wonder pill" 2009-05-16
By Angel (Channelview, TX United States)

After finishing one bottle (30 pills): I noticed visible improvement in my hair fullness (the main reason for my purchase), more frequent growth of my nails (although not necessarily stronger yet),and to my surprise a significant improvement in my complexion (few or no acne breakouts). I can honestly say that I am beyond pleased with this last one due to my never-ending acne prone complexion. I am currently on my second bottle and hope for continued results. I would recommend these pills to anyone who has similar issues (thinnning hair, problem skin, weak nails). Good luck to you!

 "oh my goodness" 2009-03-31
By L. Bynoe (Virginia)

The sides of my hair were thining so me and two of my girlfriends diecided to buy a 90 day bottle and split it in three. After 2 weks I noticed less shedding and the sides of my hair looks visibly thicker. I now have my own bottle.


fat loss factor review