Atkins Day Break Bars, Chocolate Chip Crisp, 5 Count, 1.2-Ounce Bars (Pack of 3)

|

fat loss factor review


Atkins Day Break Bars, Chocolate Chip Crisp, 5 Count, 1.2-Ounce Bars (Pack of 3) Review. Enjoy a nutritious, satisfying and convenient breakfast with Atkins Morning Start Breakfast Bars. Available in a variety of delicious flavors and textures, you can now have a delightful breakfast or snack all-in-one!...

 "Best of the bunch..." 2010-03-18
By R. Buggy (Tampa, FL)

This is my favorite Atkins bar of the bunch. Good levels of fiber and minimal 'net carbs' all while having a great taste. No chemical taste to this, taste is equivalent to carb loaded snacks. This will be my staple snack while on Atkins and I suggest you make it yours as well. I've tried most of the other flavors and this one seems the most appealing and gives you more a sensation of eating real food.

 "Love these bars" 2010-08-16
By C. Sanchez (Gilroy, CA)

This is my favorite of the DayBreak bars. I'm not an Atkins follower, but I am diabetic and these are a perfect breakfast for me. I can not find any other nutrition bar that has as much protein with low fat, low carbs, low sugar, low calories. Perfect!

 "Crunchy, delicious, chocolate flavor" 2010-06-05
By S.W.R.

These are really delicious. They have a crispy texture and a layer of dark chocolate on the bottom and some chocolate mini chips sprinkled on top. I have one most afternoons with a cup of decaf and it seems to keep me from eating everything in sight before dinner. Much better for me than sugar laden granola bars that make me hungry again in 30 mins. Amazon has a good price on these too.

 "My Favorite" 2010-08-21
By travelin granny

These are my favorite Atkins bars! I look forward to eating one for breakfast every day. It's like a treat the first thing in the morning. They fill my up and satisfy my sweet tooth at the same time.

 "Doggone Good" 2010-10-30
By Christina Dingrado (Olney, MD)

I hate diets for one main reason only, I can't have chocolate. Nothing sweet and tasty is ever in the menu for me. But I found a way to get around that with this really good bar. Most bar's are so gross and never give me the sweet satisfaction that I'm craving. These are so yummy, with the least amount of calories, and packed full with calcium and other good things.


fat loss factor review