Stop Snoring Mouth Piece - Anti Snore Device Sleep Apnea Cessation Aid

|

fat loss factor review


Stop Snoring Mouth Piece - Anti Snore Device Sleep Apnea Cessation Aid Review. Snore-Ex's anti snoring mouthpiece is an oral appliance also referred to as a Mandibular Advancement Device. The simple custom-fit mouthpiece positions and holds the jaw, opening airways for maximum airflow, thus reducing or eliminating snoring vibrations. More specifically, it provides a forward-positioning for the tongue, which is connected to the lower jaw. This increases airflow and minimizes the most common snoring cause - soft palette vibrations in the rear of the mouth. This is for adults only....

 "zzzzzz" 2010-01-14
By KAS (Boise, Idaho United States)

I have TMJ and a night retainer was recommended to help bring my bottom jaw forward in order to help with my TMJ and my snoring. Unfortunately this was not covered by our insurance.



I tried a mouth guard advertised on T.V., but it was very very uncomfortable and nothing but a hard piece of plastic. I've been shopping on Amazon for years and rely on product photo's and reviews and have never been lead astray! I searched for a mouth guard on Amazon and found Snore-Ex. The photo showed a before and after shot of molding the mouth guard. The product looked like it was made of a more plyable material, so I gave it a try!



Upon recieving the mouth guard I molded it as instructed and it molded to my mouth/teeth perfectly! Just like any mouth guard/retainers, it takes some getting used to. The first week, there was an increase of drooling...sorry to be gross, but gotta be honest...and I removed the mouth guard in the middle of the night because it just felt overwhelming. I continued to wear it because my husband said it was working! After a week or 2 the drooling stopped and it no longer feels overwhelming!



I love this product and highly recommend you give it a try over any other product being sold. I'm planning on buying at least 2 more so I'll never be without it!

 "Remarkable device" 2010-01-19
By N. Alex (San Diego,CA USA)

I was scheduled for surgery to relieve snoring, but decided to try this device on the off chance it might work. The instructions were extremely clear, and the device was comfortable from the first night. My wife reported that my snoring stopped immediately, and has not returned with continued use. Increased salivation is a minor problem, but I keep the device in without difficulty. I am also able to sleep through the night for the first time in years. I use it with the nasal spreader, which allows me to breath through my nose for the first time in years and is also very comfortable. For the cost, I think it is worth a try for any adult who meets the criteria for using it. I cancelled my surgery.



BTW, I am a physician.

 "Works very well!! And details if this could work for you, too." 2010-02-18
By R. Gibson (WI, USA)

I thought this item was fairly easy to mold to my mouth, just like any other mouth guard used for sports. My mouth and jaw were sore for the first week or so, but the benefits for my wife(not waking up) and for myself (not waking myself up, or my wife kicking me) are worth it. It has greatly reduced my snoring.





A great way to help you decide if this will help you, is try to breath through your nose and try to make a snoring sound. Then try the same thing with your lower jaw pushed out just a little. If it seems easier to breath and the snoring sound is reduced I believe this should also work for you.

 "Finally Something that Worked!" 2010-01-12
By GAPSenior (Northern California, CA)

For the price, I thought what the heck I would give it a try. After two out-patient surgical procedures and trying to sleep on the funky pillow that is suppose to help, this was my last hope of something that would work. I am so glad I did because I do not snore with this device. When I get up in the morning my mouth does feel a little weird, but in order to sleep with my wife again, this device is well worth it.

 "An inexpensive but effective device to prevent snoring" 2010-02-22
By WestieFan (Boston, MA United States)

This device works and works well. I recently bought a "stop snoring" pillow from Brookstone for $100, but it was only marginally effective. The Brookstone pillow only works when sleeping on your back. I bought the Snore-Ex device as a more portable alternative prior to taking a vacation with my wife.



The instructions for fitting the device were concise and accurate. I probably could have been more aggressive in biting down during the fitting, but the fit was sufficient to keep my jaw positioned forward just like "positioning your teeth to bite corn on the cob" (as it says in the directions).



There was some discomfort during the first few nights, but I found I could gradually increase the time from a few hours to wearing it overnight. Also, I have noticed that it has a training effect in that I now tend to sleep with my jaw forward, even when I am not wearing the Snore-Ex device.



I plan to order more, one to see if I can improve the fit and another for long term use. Both my wife and I really appreciate the results.


fat loss factor review