Duracell Coppertop AA 20 Count Pack

|

fat loss factor review


Duracell Coppertop AA 20 Count Pack Review.

 "Batteries, batteries, batteries!" 2010-03-31
By Sara Schmitt (New York, NY United States)

I got these about three weeks ago, and still haven't used them up yet. So many batteries. Awesome. So far, they've lasted about four times as long in my Canon digital point-and-shoot than my Energizer rechargeables. And they're on track to outperform the regular Energizers in my Xbox controllers. I think I'm a coppertop convert. The price is pretty good, too--probably not the absolute cheapest, but these are real Duracells (not knockoffs) that are far from their expiration date.

 "Recent production batteries...not factory surplus apparently" 2010-04-22
By Chris L. Holmes (USA)

I'm pretty used to buying batteries online and finding they had been made long before I ordered them (had some CR123 with experations the next month from another vendor). In at least my case, my batteries from this vendor show a production date of 3/30/10...and I ordered them on April 18th. You can't get any younger batteries (exp is Mar2016). I'll be checking this distrbutor out for the rest of my battery needs.

 "Duracell batteries at an Amazon price" 2010-05-25
By TheCommish16 (US)

If you check out local stores, you will find these are at least a bit below retail sales price for these batteries. Batteries will always be around the same price, but a few dollars off is worth getting them through Amazon!

 "Good price" 2010-05-05
By M. Adams (Southern California)

At time of this review the price is a tad higher than buying at Lowes but less if you go subscribe and save. I like staying at home to buy stuff for less money :)

 "Great Price for Great Product" 2010-07-10
By Maria (Miami, Florida)

I have done my own tests and found that Duracell lasts longer than other batteries i have tried.

Using the subscribe and save feature allows me to get the best deal on these reliable batteries.

This is especially important in Hurricane Season since I live in a weather prone area.

I recommend Duracell 100%


fat loss factor review