Align Digestive Care Probiotic Supplement, 28-Count

|

fat loss factor review


Align Digestive Care Probiotic Supplement, 28-Count Review.

 "It works!" 2008-07-15
By C. Sherwin

I purchase this product for my 86 year old Mother who was hospitalized with chronic diarrhea and this product has certainly helped her. I recommend it highly. I would like to see the price drop some but it is an excellent product for anyone with digestive/bowel problems.

 "Align actually WORKS" 2008-09-20
By Lindsay Wylie (Ontario, CA USA)

I've tried tons of supposed "cures" before - Zelnorm never worked for me, and neither have over-the-counter medication. Special teas and other foods just made me even sicker, and I finding meals every night that wouldn't leave me in pain was quite the chore. Align was a last-ditch effort for me, and I am absolutely floored by it. Within a couple of days of taking it, I noticed a difference, and a week later, I'd never felt better since I was a teenager. With the exception of chocolate (alas!), all of my previous trigger foods no longer affect me. If I were a religious person, I'd almost want to call this a miracle. If you have IBS or other digestive conditions, and your doctor does NOT seem to really take you seriously (mine kept attributing my condition to anxiety, when anyone who knows me knows that I am extremely laid-back and stress-free), then you should definitely try Align.

 "New Align Booklet by Dr. Eamonn Quigley" 2008-07-14
By David

For anyone who's either taking Align or considering it, you may want to check out Dr. Eamonn Quigley's new booklet, Probiotics and Digestive Health. There's entire Chapter( Chapter 5) which discusses Bifantis in detail and also provides excellent studies and research on it.



In addition, there's a complete Q&A section in the back of the book on Bifantis.



After trying many Probiotics, Align has helped my IBS symptoms considerable. I would highly recommend taking it.

 "Wow! Recommended to me by my GI. Love it!" 2008-08-06
By jc (texas)

This was recommended to me by my GI since I can no longer (obviously) take Zelnorm which worked wonders for me and Amitiza made me miserable enough to stop taking it and just try to deal with my symptoms. This OTC really works. I have IBS-C, not sure how it would work if anyone out there has IBS-D but it worked for me.

 "i have my life back!" 2008-08-14
By Sue B

i have been using this product for one month now and could not be happier with the results. for years, i have experienced daily anxiety when i would go out shopping or out to eat with friends because my stomach was unpredictable. now i go out and i don't even think about it. what a blessing! if you are reading this because you have stomach issues, give it a try and i truly hope you have the same results.


fat loss factor review